Wednesday 11 May 2011

Answers on a postcard.....

Hi Berliners, and other blog followers too. I have a question for you: do you know anything about the location of the photograph for the above album sleeve, the Virgin Records release of New Age of Earth? Despite my best research the only information I have so far is that the picture was taken somewhere in Berlin but no one is even one hundred percent sure about this. At first I wondered whether the photo had been taken using a model..... Perhaps someone can shed some light on this? If you think you can help please do get in touch.

In other news I have finally managed to track down and watch the 1976 film Le Berceau de Cristal. As there is hardly any dialogue the Ash Ra Tempel soundtrack is much more integral to the overall mood than I could ever have imagined.

...and finally: this weekend I am all set to have another pass at the E2-E4 section of the book and I'm very much looking forward to it. Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment